Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing

2 posters

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing Empty Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Seras sighed as she walked up the stairs to the office.. it felt so heavy to walk after running all the way from the forest here. Not to mention the pain in her butt.
Shakeing her head, she decided to shrug it off, knocking at the door.
"Sir Integra, its me.. I have returned from my mission.."
She sighed again as she entered, knowing that this wasn´t gonna end well.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Integra was smoking a large cigar, it's tip slowly burning away, much like any hope Seras might have had for being let off easily. She'd be sitting behind her old, wooden desk and watching the door as Seras made her way into her office. "Am I to assume that the mission was not a successful one?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Her voice didn't betray rage or frustration, it was just calm, unnervingly so.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Debriefing/Mission 2: Dark Secrets Briefing

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Seras shook her head slowly.
"No Sir... i`m not gonna lie. It was a complete failure. We found the vampires we were looking for, but they fooled us into believeing they were other vampire hunters and lured us into the forest...
I was able to escape them alive, but Zamiel is missing in action. I can only assume that he got taken hostage... the main vampire told the other two to keep him alive."
She sighed.
"I am fine with whatever judgement you pass onto me, Sir. Agent Zamiels fate is my fault."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Integra leaned forwards a little bit as though she was deep in contemplation. "Well this is a fine bloody mess we're in." she commented before running a number of possible scenarios through her head. "There's really no point in punishing you now is there? Not when we could be putting time and resources into something productive, like saving one of my men. At least make yourself useful and describe his captors in great detail." she instructed. She seemed to be taking it a little better than expected.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Seras made a grimace, not wanting to be reminded of it, but sighed and followed her order as instructed.
"Well... they apperantly operated as a team, mostly sticking together, so we waited until they spread apart for once, both takeing one target... as we both found out, they weren`t the vampires we were looking for, but they were after the same.. on the next morning, after being briefed by them we decided to hunt together, and apperantly the only area they haven´t covered yet was the forest...
We went there, looked around for a while but didn`t find anything ... save for the leader vampire, who then told us that we fell into a trap... Zamiel and i were knocked to the ground and cuffed with silver restraints, as the main vampire left and told the others to do what they wanted so they could escape.."
Seras sighed a bit.
"I... i really don`t want to go into details there..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 pm

"Police girl I demanded details." she snapped back. "I want to know who these people are, what they look like, what they can do and what they would do to your comrades if they ever got the chance. These details could save lives Seras and I'd have damn well thought that you'd be willing to do something to make up for your failure." she said, her words holding an understated, white hot, fury to them.

"Now give me all the information you have on these vampires."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Seras looked up to her superior like a scolded child.
"But..But Sir i...!"

"What Police girl is holding back here is irrellevant to the mission, Integra... but i will gladly tell you, as since i watched it from the first seat, so to speak."
Alucard morphed in through the wall, grinning widely.
"The two vampires decided not to kill, but instead to rape them.. anally.. Zamiel seemed to be quite pleased by the way things turned out to be, but Police girl wasn`t so pleased.. understandable, men are always a bit rougher with it than women..."
He gave it a low chuckle.
"It was quite a sight, though... the youngster made her moan like i´d never think possible with her, and the clone girl that screwed Zamiel was even better...I believe i heard her screaming in desire in the middle of it.."
Alucard disappeard, then reappeared behind Seras.
"If you wish, Integra, i can show you first handed... its a quite vile and dareing show, but so interesting to watch everytime..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 pm

"Servant you will be silent!" stated Integra, slashing the air with her exclamation. It surprised her to forget what a monster Alucard could be at times. "I hope you found that amusing while it lasted, but because of you I lost a soldier that you were more than capable of defending." she scolded him.

What was worse, an incompetent solider or an evil one? In the end she decided that at least the incompetent soldier had their heart in the right place and could become more skilled with time and effort. "Seras, come here, I want you to sit here besides me." she commanded.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Seras blinked, first ducking a bit as she yelled at Alucard, then slowly going towards Sir Integra, sitting down next to her.
"Uhm, yes... surely.. What is it..?"
She asked, looking a bit confused.

Alucard, on the other hand, simply put up a pokerface, half smirking, half calmly looking towards them.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Integra would suddenly wrap her arms around Seras in an attempt to comfort her. "I'm so very sorry Seras." she said, feeling a strange empathy. Integra was a human, she was aware of how painful, humiliating and degrading it must have been to go through something like that. Besides despite her harshness she truly did care for everybody under her command, Seras was no exception.

The embrace however was short lived, she'd soon be sitting back up in the arm chair with her arms folded. "Please, what I need are names, physical description and some insight into their powers." she requested, now adopting a more tender tone.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Seras blinked at her, blushing lightly and decideing not to tell her that it had been a more or less thrilling experience for her...
"Well, uhm... they´re three people, as i said.. the first one appears to be a clone of me, with black hair and red eyes... she`s quite straightforward and vulgar, but appears to be quite skillfull as well.. Zamiel practically melted in her hands as if she was hypnotizeing him."
She made a slight pause to sigh.
"The second one, the guy, is a bit weaker than her, but still pretty strong physically... he knocked me down easyly, and i`m ususally strong enough to deal with humans the size and, assumeingly the shape, of Master... that said, he`s not the smartest, but definately even more insultive than the girl is... i don´t know what his powers were, but i felt something wierd as if he was trying to manipulate me as well."
Shuddering, she remembered Kristin.
"And the third one... she seems to be thier leader, a tall red haired woman dressed in a tightsuit... she`s very curvy and yet appears to be very strong.. i felt like i was going to pass out as i felt her full vampireic aura."

"Lilith.." Alucard muttered, grinning a bit. "Didn`t think she was still alive.."

Seras blinked at him, sighing once more. "The vampires called her Kristin, the others are called Ryan and Ceras.."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:31 am

"Lilith? I must say Seras, you're quite fortunate to be alive at this point." she said, apparently moved by this information. "Lilith is a vampire that's beyond ancient, older than Alucard even." she explained before releasing a puff of ashen grey smoke, "She has many names, Adam's First Wife, Queen Mab, Hell's First Lady and the Empress of Succubi. I'll tell you the truth, I had considered just sending a squadron of regular soldiers into the fray, but now I see that something a little more drastic is required." she said, before shifting her vision towards Alucard.

"Alucard, I shall be deploying you for this mission, Seras you may accompany him if you wish, but either way I'll be sending a new recruit to help you and learn from you on this task."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"She didn´t attack us at all though.. she just commanded her people around so its not that much of luck." Seras stood up again to salute.
"Sir Integra, i would like to ask for full armament this time.. on my last mission i felt somewhat.. outgunned by the fact that they all used automatic weapons, and all i got was a puny pistol."

Alucard bowed at Integra, smirking. "Ah, fresh cannon fodder. Who would it be this time to be so unfortuneate?"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

"Again, be greatful that she didn't decide to do the work herself. Now as for the matter of weapons... Permission granted, you may use your full Harkonnen battle cannon if you so wish." she told Seras before deciding to respond to Alucard.

"It's a private named Jill who seems to be far more capable than her rank would suggest. That said she has an unfair advantage in that regard, being a werewolf." she told him, wondering if the prospect of working with another creature of the night would excite or repulse him.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Seras groaned and hung her head... she had rather wished for something more portable than the Halconnen, but if Sir Integra found that thing suitable...
"As you wish... ugh."

Alucard laughed lightly in response.
"Lets see if she returns alive, then we can debate whatever she`s capable or not.... this will surely be a night full of carnage..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:56 pm

"I hope so. You two I want you to understand something. You will be dealing with a vampire who's power matches Alucard's, I would prefer it if you prepared yourselves for overkill because against that kind of opponent we cannot afford underkill. Do I make myself perfectly clear. Besides those two underlings humiliated two of my soldiers, I'd like to rest assured that they had both been completely and utterly destroyed." she instructed them both.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Seras sighed, nodding lightly.
"Yes Sir.. I understand."
She felt bad about this, she basically agreed to killing the one Zamiel loved the most.
Was this worth it? She won´t only break his heart, but permenantly too.
"But is killing them really necessary..? What if we bring them back alive for interrogation or punishment...?"

Alucard laughed louder, finding her suggestion amuseing.
"You innocent little sheep. In situations like these, there is no easy way out, no ultimate solution as you would like it to see... simple as that.. Kill, or be killed."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 pm

"Alucard has a point, they are vampires and we are vampire hunters. You are to capture them if and only if Lilith escapes and they might have some idea about where she is going. This is however unlikely, I am expecting this to be nothing short of a total slaughter. Do you both understand my orders or do I have to repeat them?" she questioned, essentially sending the two off into the field of battle.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Before Seras could say anything, Alucard took the word.
"Completely and totally, Sir Hellsing... if Police girl happens to have more questions later i will be certain to answer them myself, as since i understood what you wanted us to do... trust me."
He grinned, knowing that, in no and absolutly no instance he should ever be trusted.

Seras, blinking as she was cut off before she even started, pouted a bit. She was violated and was basically punished for it. Stupid Master.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"Need I remind you of your place, servant? I believe I asked you both." she said sternly. Despite her relationship with Alucard she knew better than most that he could be very cruel when left to his own devices, if nothing else he was hardly the sort of person that could be trusted to play nice when thrown such a soft and fragile toy like Seras. "Now miss Victoria, please continue."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Alucard chuckled, not much backing down.
"Fine..."

Seras sighed, nodding lightly.
"I believe i understand, even though its hard for me to kill the one Zamiel seems to have more affection for than whats good for him. Still, if she`s a threat to our nation then i will not hesitate to destroy her."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

"You are dismissed, upon your return I expect to hear of your success." she said as she leaned back on her chair, waiting for the two of them to leave her company.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

---------->Jills Quarters

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down