Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jill`s Room on the Ground Level

2 posters

Go down

Jill`s Room on the Ground Level Empty Jill`s Room on the Ground Level

Post  Seras Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Seras sighed a bit, still feeling sick from haveing decided upon Ceras`s death.. she had to focus.
Slowly going down the steps, she turned left, towards the soldier´s quarters..
Jill had to be informed, briefed and most likely geared up before they could depart... Alucard had disappeared ever since they left the room, so it was up to her...
Knocking on the door, she wondered what would expect her.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Jill`s Room on the Ground Level Empty Re: Jill`s Room on the Ground Level

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 am

Jill was sitting in her own private quarters just reading a newspaper. She couldn't help but think about how stupid everything was. The crimes people performed, fell victim to and failed to stop, the countries that were getting too fat and the countries that were getting too thin, and the way this paper's main selling point seemed to the topless model they'd plastered all over page 3. As a result she wasn't in the most charitable state of mind when Seras knocked on her door. "Come in."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Seras breathed out, took in a deep breath and opened the door, going inside, slowly venting her nervousness.
Jill apperantly looked pretty nice and was thankfully completely decent and doing something innocent, other than most of the people liveing here would be doing at this hour.
"Well, hello.. I´m Sergant Victoria, from the DE Squad... Sir Integra ordered me, Master Alucard and you on a rescue mission."
Mentally curseing herself for this lame introduction, she sweatdropped.
"We are to exterminate three rogue vampires who also kidnapped and hynotized my former partner.. as since they`re a lethal danger, me and Master Alucard apperantly need further help, so yours would be in order for this dangerous mission.."
She breathed out once more.
"So... do you have any questions...?"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 am

"You'd think Alucard would be enough. Is he getting soft or something?" asked Jill as she got up to her feet. Jill was indeed modest at this point, but that was because she always was, if anything she had a reputation for being quite the prude. "No I don't have any questions, lets get started." she said in an informal, but unfriendly tone as she stood up and equipped a number of weapons, mainly guns.

"If nothing else it'll be interesting to see him at work right?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:26 pm

"I suppose.." Seras answered, sweatdropping as she remembered that seeing Alucard "Work" was not at all enjoyable for her... it was, in fact, quite a mess whenever he dived into a battle.
Even the more certain she was about that if he would fight her, Ceras would have no chance to survive. She was just a simple vampire with a special ability, afterall.
"Oh well.. in that case we can get going right away."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"Of course." she said simply as she walked right past Seras, making her way there already. She knew it would be a messy and violent battle, but Jill had come to regard herself as a monster long ago, it would be interesting at the very least to watch another monster at work. "So you're a vampire. You've probably heard that I'm a werewolf then."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Seras nodded lightly, haveing heard that recently a werewolf joined their ranks.. she didn`t know it was a girl, though. She always imagined female werewolfs to be... furrier.
"Alright, so i guess we should meet up in the lobby hall, then.. i still have to get my cannon and extra ammo. I`ll see you there.. and i´m certain Master will be there too."
With that said, she went off, down to the dungeon to retrive her cannon and get ready for battle.

----------> Dark Secret Main Topic

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down