Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Secrets Main Topic

2 posters

Go down

Dark Secrets Main Topic Empty Dark Secrets Main Topic

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

After getting her cannon, a change of clothes and the shell box, Seras went up the stairs again, seeing Jill standing near the door already. Alucard was nowhere in sight, but certainly watching from afar. He`d be thier guardian for the mission..
"I`m ready now.." She said, holding the heavy, long cannon with just one hand. "Are you..?"

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets Main Topic Empty Re: Dark Secrets Main Topic

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:54 pm

"Of course... You know I didn't expect the infamous Alucard to ever take on an apprentice." Jill noted that she had much larger breasts than she did and began to wonder if there was a more specific reason for taking her in. "But you've got good blood and some heavy weapons, I'll be expecting a lot from you." she said, not holding any weapons on hand right now.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Seras blinked at her, groaned a bit and hung her head.
"You know i don`t think rateing me by the looks is going to help.. Fact is, i kind of suck at being a vampire."

"Oh yes, my yes you do."
Alucard stepped out of the wall, without his hat or glasses, as since the rest of his clothes were obvious enough already. No need to draw extra attention onto himself.
"You don´t feed, your lust for the blood of your enemies is weak and certainly your instincts are just beginning to take over... still, your recent adventure with Zamiel would be likely to have strengthen you a bit.." He grinned at her, not exactly meaning the fighting rather than the night before it.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Jill looked up at Alucard once he emerged. Yes this exchange had just created a whole typhoon of questions (most obviously why would be sire a weakling, what kind of adventure was he talking about, why was she so heavily promoted if she had so little confidence and support?) but right now it didn't seem to matter to her. "It's an honor to meet you sir." she said with a certain sense of fascination and awe.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:26 pm

"We´ll see if its worth the honor, wolf." He said, looking down to her as if she was nothing special. "We must depart before its getting too late... our intelligence has spotted those vampires in some sort of cave on the farthest corners of London, so we`ll definately won`t make it in one turn..."
He walked past the two, disappearing before he touched the door.
"Get going.. i´ll watch over you..."

Seras gulped, but nodded and went out as well, hopeing that with the additional support, something like the previous mission would never have to happen again.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 pm

"So where are we going exactly? I never got the full mission briefing and I am a few ranks below you." she said, having trusted Seras to know the way and what she was doing. She hadn't expected Alucard to be impressed, why should he be? Maybe if he saw her in action... Yes she knew it was wishful thinking but maybe just maybe she'd be able to find a kindred spirt, maybe not a friend but somebody who could understand what was going through her mind.

"So lead the way."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 pm

"Well... uhm.. i... i don`t know either." Seras sighed. "Master gets entrusted with information like that, i don`t... so, i`m just gonna follow him.."

Alucard crackled from what seemed to be far away.
"Silly Police girl... You didn´t get this information so you don´t give it off.. This one vampire can read and alter your mind, and i´m the least likely to let this happen to me.."

Seras sighed again. "So, like i said, i suck."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 pm

"Yes you suck. So does he. That's the whole point of vampires." said Jill as she growled in impatience. "So let me get this straight? You don't know where we're going, I don't know where we're going, the only person who does know won't tell us, and this same person isn't even leading us, he's just watching us as we inevitably fail for reasons beyond our control?" she'd start to clap.

"Yeah that's tactical planning at its finest."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Seras hung her head in resign.
"Welcome to Hellsing. ...I guess we can just go looking for a cave at the edge of London..?"
Saying that, she did realize that even as vampires that would take quite some time. However, they were searching for a specific cave that would give itself off by its strong aura.
"So anyway, hanging out here won´t do us any good.. we should get started either way."
Seras planned to get out of town as quickly as possible.. seeing that most of London`s border was populated fairly well, only a few spots would be likely to house a problem such as this one..
"..Come to think of it, we`re looking for a cave in which vampires live in.. there aren`t a lot of caves in England, especially not in London.. the most likely place that comes into my mind is Cheddar Village.. afterall they did have a vampire problem in the past."
Seras shuddered a bit, being reminded of THAT adventure..

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:01 am

"So lets go, can we get a lift or do they honestly expect us to hire a taxi or get on a bus with all these weapons?" she asked, hoping this had been better prepared. "Anyway I'm glad you're able to turn this problem around. Maybe you're better than you give yourself credit for. Maybe."

Well if Seras was right about this then it would become easy to track them down in the future. After all, Jill just needed to catch a person's scent and she'd be both willing and able to hunt them down to the ends of the earth.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down