Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic - Page 5 Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm

"Who knew that we could both be such perverts." he said with a quick grin before he went back to licking and biting her nipples, teasing her large breasts some more. It was just heavenly to see her face contorted into an expression of sexual delight, it was hotter than he'd ever dared to imagine.

"Ahh... Oh Seras you've got such a great pussy, I could fuck you all night long." he said, almost in a growl as her folds continued to press down on him, rewarding him for his brutal fucking.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Seras mewled at the teaseing, her boobs soon feeling numb as one of the nipples were alittle bit open, looseing blood, but not much of it.
Her hands soon clentched around his arms, wanting him to keep doing what he did, stay there and don`t stop... her tight pussy practically sucked him in, saying about the same.
As she was slowly feeling to get closer to orgasm, she heard his taunt about her and growled a bit.
"Then why don´t you...." She muttered, her breath shakeing from the hard fucking.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 pm

He'd stop biting her then, moving his head back. That's when he heard her challenge, "Well if you say so." he said, effectively agreeing to keep this going for hours if he had to.

Her tight, wet pussy was practically begging for more attention, attention he'd be all too happy to give it. He'd then start to fuck her even harder than before, utterly ravaging her virgin body, his balls made an audible sound as they slapped against her ass while her breasts would be left to rock along with the rest of her beautiful form.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Seras`s mouth was left open as he yet roughened the pace, filling her with unimagineable pleasure and, alittle pain, as well.
Her tits rocked back and forth, comeing close to her face at maximum upthrust, as she tensed up, almost makeing bloody stripes into his arms from clawing into them...
She clentched her teeth shut, closeing her eyes as her pussy tightened severely, squeezing him out before she screamed out, released in waves of pleasure raptureing her body.
"Zamiel... Zamiel...! ZAMIEL...!!!"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm

He winced a little as she clawed his arms, but she made him feel far too good for him to even consider stopping. "Oh fuck, SERAS!" he cried out, now having moved on to fucking her at super human speed - It would have been enough to break a human girl, to a vampire it just meant that the sex was extremely passionate and intense. He could feel his cock throbbing, he could tell that he was about to reach his orgasm, he wondered if he'd get the chance to make her cum.

"Yes! Scream my name, you love this don't you?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

Seras nodded quickly, panting breathlessly as she was ruthlessly taken even more by him, takeing no break or stop.
"Just keep going... give it to me... Give it to me, Zamiel...!"
She begged, now clawing into the bedsheet with one hand, the other still being on his arm as she was violently taken by a second orgasm, her first had just passed as she shuddered and twitched again, this time more quietly, her mouth simply open as if in a shock, but nothing came out as she threw her head back in extasy... the waves of her cumming squeezed him in a fractureing rythm, intenseifying it to the edge.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Zamiel's back arced as he felt raw pleasure building up to a breaking point inside him. He'd cry out her name in a fit of ecstasy before the incomparable sensation of orgasm washed over him. Torrents of his hot, sticky cum would be released into her waiting womb as he was left breathing heavily in the aftermath.

He would have stopped there, but for some reason he just couldn't. There was a lust that he needed to satisfy, one that he somehow couldn't ignore. He wanted to keep going, he wanted to fuck her until she couldn't think of anything but dick anymore. That's why he'd quickly resume the movement of his hips, their hot, sweaty bodies pressing against each other.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Seras squealed out as she felt the hot, sticky fluid hit the back of her womb, but then blinked as he continued to move, takeing her on even more.
"What the...? A-are you serious...?!"

Four hours later, Seras was lieing down on the bed, now entirely naked and covered in his cum from her face down to her legs, panting deeply still.
He actually went going for most of the night, claiming her to be his... but she, on the other hand, had other plans.
"....Zamiel...?" She asked, looking over to him.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm

After four hours whatever had taken control over him had seemingly worn off, so he stopped at long last, having made her get used to having her brains fucked out. Right now he was kind of scared about what he had done and how he had acted, so he was curled up on the other side of the bed, "I-I'm sorry, there's no excuse for what I did, it was selfish and wrong." he mumbled, he really did have no idea what came over him when he decided to rape her.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Seras smirked, crawling up to him, tapping his shoulder.
"Just look at me."
As he eventually did, he didn´t really look into her face but rather into the barrel of her Glock 18, stareing down the grooves until his eye met a hollow point silvertip bullet, grinning at him from the back of the breechblock.
"This will be kept secret. If anyone asks, we left Kristins room, went to bed and slept till the next day. Nothing else. Understood?!" She commanded, finally gaining control back over him.
As she felt she threatened him enough to keep his word, she put the gun away and embraced him lightly.
"Still, it was an amazeing experience..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm

He didn't even look scared when staring down the barrel of the gun, if anything he just looked sort of sad, like he wouldn't dodge it if she did decide to pull the trigger. "I, I understand... This isn't the kind of thing I'd ever brag about." all things considered she didn't need the gun to make him keep his word, he'd have kept this a secret too of his own volition. What had he done? How could he have acted like such a monster?

That's why he was so surprised to feel her arms around him as she accepted him into a warm embrace. "Thank you..." he said longingly as he hugged her in return.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Seras sighed, keeping him close for a moment, then stood back up, yawning a bit.
"I´m gonna need to take a shower... i´ll just make more of a mess out of the bed than it already is.
Fortunely, the love bed had quick-exchangeable sheets, as since this sperm and pussy juice soaked one wasn`t going to be a nice experience at night.
After roughly ten minutes Seras came back, drying herself off before exchangeing the said sheets, throwing the other into the garbage.
"Hopefully that´s going to be the only one we spent on this trip... i`d keep it as a trophy but it´s going to reek after a day or two."
Laughing a bit, she went back into the bed, covering herself with a blanket a bit, offering Zamiel the place next to her... unlike before, she faced him in this situation, not intending to sleep back-to-back.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 pm

He just kind of stood there... Eventually getting dressed into the pyjamas that he had tried to put on before. "Yeah I suppose you're right. Heh, Integra too, I suppose in the end we did end up needing that bed." he said with a quiet laugh, gradually returning to his seemingly usual self.

He'd climb into the bed next to her, facing her this time. He had a very clear smile on his face, "Thank you, that really was great."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Seras groaned a bit as she made some room for Zamiel, shakeing her head.
"Oh, don´t remind me of THAT. She`s gonna get it back someday.... someday when she´s away with Master Alucard to somewhere.."
She snuggled up to him, strangely enough she trusted him now somewhat.
"I have to thank you, too. I`m no longer afraid of sex, thanks to you."
Soon, she drifted off into a deep sleep.. it didn´t last long, but it was good enough to finally rest after staying awake for two and a half days.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Zamiel felt it was a little strange that it had taken something like that to destroy her fear, maybe it hadn't been so bad after all. But even if she could trust him he could hardly trust himself any more. He just wondered why he'd ever do something so out of character. Of course this question didn't keep him up all night since he had exhausted himself from the long, intense sex. Soon enough he'd fall asleep with her.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:46 pm

On the next day Seras was quickly up, but yawning all the time whilest dressing up, picking out the least skimpiest costume she could find to wear, her gun concealed under its corset like attire.
"Zamiel.. wake up, will you? We`ve got a long search ahead of us." She called to the other vampire in the bed, who was still sleeping like a rock.
"We gotta get going or the next person to rape someone will be Kristin, takeing you in the... you know what."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Zamiel yawned as he arose from the bed, rubbing his eyes a little bit, "Okay, okay I get the message, we got a job to do." he mumbled before his feet settled down on the floor. He'd go into the bathroom to quickly get washed and changed into his casual wear - If he had a weapon it couldn't be seen on him. "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go." with that he left the room.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Seras groaned and shook her head, but all the same time smirked and followed him, locking the door behind her.
"So i guess its now up to Kristin´s room.. hmm?" She asked him, cludeless about what the meeting spot could be. "I don`t feel good about going back there. That woman just gives me the creeps."
She went towards the nearest elevator to hail one and wait for it, groaning again.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well all things considered we only have to cooperate with her until we find those vampires, and if worst really comes to worst, which I doubt but still, it's always an option to just run away." he said, it would hardly bring pride to the organization but if they could give Hellsing information on a vampire as powerful as Kristin then that was still something in itself right?

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm

"If we still have legs to run away at that point, yes." Seras said, getting onto the elevator and dragging him inside before they acended, floor numbers slowly passing by. "Thing is, i just don´t like the style she´s giveing me orders and all that. It reminds me too much of Sir Hellsing."
As they were up, she stepped out, going towards the door she hated so much... Room number 313, Kristin´s room.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

"You know, if I'm being perfectly honest... It kind of bugs me too, when I get orders barked at me." he said with a smile before walking straight into the room. In spite of what he'd said though he was very much used to taking orders, after all he just wasn't what you'd call a natural leader, perhaps that was one of the reasons why he had been willing to cooperate with Kristin in such a way.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 pm

As Seras wanted to touch the door, it swung open on its own, revealing Kristin sitting there on her chair, faceing them with her legs crossed.

"You`ve come here early... that´s good. Ceras and Ryan yet need to get up..."
She looked over to the coffins on the wall, the black one slowly opening.

"Did someone call me, Mistress..? Oh, its you.." Ceras stepped out, stretching a bit, but then smirking as she spotted Zamiel, throwing off her pitch black nightgown to change.

"Have some decency, Ceras... Please excuse her. She´s always alittle shameless like this.."
Kristin explained, sighing a bit. "What´s takeing Ryan so long..?"

"You know he sleeps for a long time ususally." Ceras said, pulling up her hotpants after haveing clipped a bra at her back, then throwing on a leatherjacket. "Who knows, maybe he´ll be up in a while." She grinned, teaseing her master.

Kristin however only groaned and picked up a letter opener, throwing it at the coffin as it stabbed its lid with almost its full length. "Wake up in there."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Zamiel blushed as he saw Ceras, the woman who had just recently taken his virginity. It was his love, his mistress, his Goddess. He had a pretty good idea of why she was undressing in front of him, so he couldn't help but stare. He felt lust blossom from within him, filling him with the desire to undress Ceras once again... That was strange, until recently he'd always been in complete control of his labido, what was wrong with him? "Um, hi..."

((Playing Ryan at Seras' request))

Ryan groaned, great just great, and he'd been having such a nice dream too. He was half tempted to tell Kristin to just fuck off and let him get some more shut eye, but he knew that doing so was suicide. "No no, Kristin you've got it all wrong, when you use a letter opener you cut it open from the side, you don't stab." he said before stepping out. His eyes stung from the sudden presence of light against his pupils, but it passed, letting him get a good look at Ceras, Zamiel and Seras.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Ceras grinned again, smirking at his flustered reaction.
"Nice to meet you again.."

Seras looked over to Ryan, who was wearing a simple pyjama, one which you would expect would be accompanied with a teddy bear. However, she kept her eyes focused on Kristin, stepping over to her bravely.
"So where are we supposed to search next...?"

Kristin smirked, seeing how courageous and brave the young vampire was.
"The woods... thats thier last place to hide, and certainly the best one. I was fearing that i would have to go there, but now that you are here, you and my partners can go.. it doesn´t really matter how you cover the ground, but splitting up into teams would be a logical choice. Eventually, when you found the targets, abandon your position and meet up with the attacking team to enclose them and kill them. I will instruct you further as you go on..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Zamiel coughed a little, "It's good to see you too... You know, until I saw that thing I honestly thought you might have been a dream." he silently asked himself what the teams would be, perhaps he'd be working with Seras, his actual partner. Or maybe Ryan... He wouldn't mind either way, but he kind of hoped it would be neither when he could be spending time with Ceras.

Ryan checked out Seras for a moment, so this was the 'good twin'. It made just about as much sense as anything else that had happened to him lately. She seemed brave enough, but inexperienced, he kind of hoped Kristin wouldn't completely eat her for breakfast, but it wouldn't mean too much to him if she was.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum