Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Zamiel was sitting on the bed, reading comic books... Apparently that's what he'd been out to buy when he'd met her with the shopping bag. "Okay, if you'd like to sleep then please feel free to." he said, wondering what he'd see if he looked directly as Seras again. Would he see his friend or the sex Goddess?

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

"Well, alright then... Right now the Auras of them are all three together, and without much weaponary thats alittle dangerous to investigate.. so i´m gonna just wait until they spread apart."
She resigned to lieing down on the bed, her legs crossed and her arms folded behind her head, close to Zamiel.
"At least the bed is comfortable."

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

"Well it'd have to be considering what people do it... N-Not what we'll be doing on it but other people." he said, quietly deciding to go along with her strategy. "My only concern is that they might actively attack us 3 at once, so I'll stay up and keep watch. Would you mind doing the same for me when I go go sleep?" he asked.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Seras smiled a bit as she noticed how unsure he was of himself.
"Sure, i´ll watch. I gotta sleep first, though.."
She yawned, lieing back to relax, covering herself with one of the red fuzzy blankets.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Yes Zamiel's deep rooted insecurity was probably enough to rival Seras', if nothing else it gave them one very clear thing in common. "Goodnight 'Kyra'." he said in a slightly teasing but clearly playful tone of voice.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Deep within the night, Seras was on guard, letting Zamiel sleep instead...
She picked up a movement... finally, the three spread apart. One stayed at the hotel room, one headed north and another headed south...
This was thier chance to invesitgate.
Slowly pushing him, she tried to wake her partner.
"Wake up... Simon. We`ve got a job to do.'"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 pm

He'd stir and have to actively rub his eyes, "Did they have to split up already? God that's so inconsiderate." he said as he sat bolt upright. As he began to stretch his arms and release a loud yawn a thought suddenly occurred to him, "Wait a second? Do you think they can sense us?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 pm

"Probably, but you have no Aura and i barely have one... so it won`t be that easy for them to spot us."
She got up, streching as she sighed a bit.
"We`ll need to split up too.. you should check out the one that went north, towards the pool. Naturally that vampire would expect you the least. I´ll go south... that one seems to be the weakest, but i´m not the strongest either.."
Seras went for the door.
"You comeing or what?"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 pm

He'd follow behind her, "See you later Kyra, and good look." he told her before making his way towards the pool. He'd question what this vampire would be like and how hard it would be to defeat, he'd been trained to fight vampires but training rarely prepares you for the blood, sweat and dirtiness of a true brawl. Still, it had to be done, he'd have to rush into the unknown danger.

He'd soon arrive at the pool.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm

-----------> The pool

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Seras groaned a bit, hearing what sounded like a lame excuse for lazyness in her ears.
"More or less good hunting... I found out that we`re actually chaseing the wrong target. Apperantly they were also after those vampires for some reason.. couldn´t quite hear that guy out all that well."
She looked at him, getting a wierd look from him.
"Whats wrong...? You look like you´ve seen a ghost."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:53 pm

"Yeah I was just thinking... If we're all after the same vampire does that mean it'll be four of us against the one powerful one if we all work together?" he asked, before realizing what he'd just let slip. He began to silently pray that she wouldn't pry too deeply into what she'd just said.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Seras shrugged, just guessing that the one he had been hunting... wait a moment.
"Hang on a second... if you were here in bed, how come you have the same info as me..?"
She raised an eyebrow, growling a bit before she continued.
"Probably.. if this vampire isn`t one of thier own, too. Remember that i told you those three Auras were together in one place dureing the day.."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:01 pm

He sighed a little before bowing his head. "Yes I'm sorry. I lied. I confronted the vampire, she put me to sleep after giving me the information and most likely returned me to this bed while I was unconscious. It's safe to assume that she isn't an enemy since she could have killed me yet didn't... It was immature of me to make up such a cover story but I was worried that you wouldn't understand and didn't want to scare you. I'm sorry, I lied and I'm sorry."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Seras growled a bit, almost tempted to grab him by the collar and lift him up to her size, only to hear him out.
"Then what did you find out?!" She yelled, quietly, but certainly angry. "Thats the point that matters!"
The young vampire rubbed her temples, trying to find any clue behind all this. If the big vampire was with them, then who was he...?
Seras was certain that she didn´t want to meet him if possible.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Zamiel gulped as she held him up, "Well... If those two are on our side then we should assume that either the third vampire is as well in which case the vampires who caused this chaos already fled, or we can assume that the two on our side attacked the strongest one before but failed and had to run for their lives." notice how it didn't even occur to him that they could be being lied to.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 am

Seras, foolish as ever, believed him... besides, fighting wouldn´t help them here.
Putting him down, she wondered about a few things.
"The boy i interrogated didn`t seem to be injuried though... and if you didn´t see anything special about your subject, then that`s out of the question. They could`ve lied to us, but thats not very likely too... so the third one has to belong to them... we should meet him, in that case."
She turned away to go to the door.
"You comeing...?"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 am

"Yes that sounds like the best idea." he said, trusting her judgement on this completely. "You know I'm willing to bet that they didn't leave this place already because we didn't leave. If we're hunting a different set of vampires and they're hunting the same set of vampires as us then we probably mistook each other for the targets we were hunting." he said, formulating a theory that would explain away the nagging doubts in the back of his mind. "Kind of ironic isn't it?" he asked as he walked behind her.

As they walked he'd take the chance to look at the piece of paper that had been left in his hand.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am

"Ironic maybe, but we`ll have to check it out.."
Seras said, mostly to herself as she walked out the door, following the Auras of the three.

The little letter in his hand was written on with well made, italic handwriteing..
"Hey Zamiel,
You passed out after our enjoyment on the pool... i didn´t manage to wake you, so i just dressed you up and put you in your room again. If your partner finds out we met she´ll probably outraged.
We will meet again, i hope?
Love,
Ceras"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 am

He put the note away and began to question whether or not he should tell Seras this. On the one hand she was his partner and he'd kept enough from her already, granted he'd told her but it just didn't seem right keeping something so huge from her. On the other hand he had no proof that Ceras had done anything to hurt anybody yet. He'd try to find out more about her than decide whether it would be better to tell her or not.

"Thank you, for coming out here with me. It truly is an honor to be your partner miss Seras. I know I'm not exactly the greatest partner in the world but I at least want you to know that I really do respect you and have nothing but your best interests at heart."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:09 am

Seras blinked, looking at him over her shoulder.
"Why are you telling me that..? We worked great so far, with minor exceptions. Surely there won´t be any problems from now on... and if so, we can try to work together afterall."
She shrugged.
"I`m used to working with people i don´t like effectively... it won´t alter the mission."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 am

He laughed quietly and caught up with her, now walking side by side with Seras, "Yeah you're probably right. Sorry I get a little melodramatic at times." he said as they went to meet the vampires.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 am

Finally, they reached the source of the Auras... Seras told Nobody to be quiet with a simple gesture as she leaned against the wall, drawing her gun... slowly, she knocked on the door, twice.
"Hello...? Is Ryan Vance there, by any chance?"
She kept close to the wall, trying to avoid trouble by someone kicking down or fireing through the door.
"We would like to talk to you."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

After a moment of silence Zamiel decided he would act. After all he liked to avoid violence wherever it was possible, and from the looks of things it was either this or a gunfight. "Excuse me but if Ceras here?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 am

Seras looked over to Zamiel suspciously, knowing that if he asked her there, she`d probably be the vampire he had met.
"Either one is fine, just.."
The door opened, without anyone behind it.. like magic.
However, a few feet away from it, a tall woman dressed in a grey jumpsuit with long, red hair stood there... obviously not amused.

Kristin gritted her teeth, but didn´t give anything off.
"How did you find this place...? Obviously my partners told you, but what do you want? You want to know what exactly is our buisness here. You want to know who or where the vampires are that escaped..? We don`t know... if that`s all you want, then you can leave again..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum