Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt (Mysterious Rumors)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hunt (Mysterious Rumors) Empty The Hunt (Mysterious Rumors)

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 pm

It was a dark, cold night outside, no birds and no owls sang, no cars speeded by at this hour anymore.
At this hour, the forest was a frightening place... and the perfect place to hide.

Ceras, who had arrived long before Seras and Ryan, was already checking though the woods, Zamiel close behind her.
"Don´t loose my track, boy. I don´t wanna come look for you, too."
She gripped her rifle with her left hand, holding his hand with her right, moveing on through the mist that laid over the ground.

Seras had just arrived, unholstering her handgun as she started to look around.
"All i can feel here is Ceras and Zamiel`s aura... nobody else. Is Kristin absolutly sure that they´re here...?" she said to herself, muttering a bit.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Mysterious Rumors) Empty Re: The Hunt (Mysterious Rumors)

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:11 pm

"Sure." he said, accepting that he'd just been patronizingly called boy, something he wasn't too thrilled with. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on losing your trail, I'm not trying to sabotage the mission you know." he said with a wry smile. He strolled after her, keeping his eyes open.

"No idea." said Ryan in response to Seras, "I can never tell what she's thinking." he told her as he continued to walk by her side. Yeah he couldn't tell, but he could estimate, and it wasn't pretty. "Anyway they could be gone by now for all we know."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Ceras sighed, seeming alittle lost.
"We should go and see the meeting point... see if the others found something. I can´t track any vampireic activity other than those two."
She turned around, going into a completely different direction.
"Maybe we simply lost track of them alltogether."

Seras groaned, looking around in the mist. She couldn´t see five metres ahead, which was dangerous with all the trees lugging around, and her third eye didn´t help much either.
What was even worse was that she kept tripping over bigger twigs and logs.
"Damnit.. Ceras probably scared them off, running into the forest like that... Maybe we should go and meet up with them, they ain´t here."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

"Or maybe they can sense us and ran for it. Well in either case it's not looking too good." he admitted, following on behind her. "Say... Before we get back, I've got something I want to ask you. I think I've changed after meeting you, do you have any idea why that may be?"

He liked Ceras and all, but the girl wasn't subtle. Maybe Seras was right about this one. "Yeah I guess." he had, had a much easier time than her, not having tripped over any logs or roots. He couldn't sense things as well as Seras, but he could detect a little, in the case of these rogue vampires he didn't even have that.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Ceras smirked at him, hearing about him changeing.
"I didn´t do anything. If anything, your lusts inside you were set free... Vampires like us need to have sex from time to time, and if its just repressed, then it comes up by force sometimes..."
She smirked wider, looking directly into his eyes.
"Why...? Did Seras cross your path in a bad moment?"
It was one of these moments when she seemed to be hideing something, but she was too honest in her words to be actually doing so. Her mind simply told her what might´ve happened and bluntly suggested it as a fact.

Seras shrugged, going towards the middle of the forest, the meeting place... somehow she got a bad feeling in her guts.
What if Kristin was wrong? Would they get punished or killed for it?
She tried to push these thoughts away, but it was impossible for some reason.
The nearer she got, the worse she felt, slowly feeling sick.
"There`s definatley... *cough* something... you gotta call the others."
Seras tried to stand back from that place as far as she could. Something was there... but was it a vampire, or something else...?

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:51 am

Wait so this was natural? If that was the case it did make sense, after all he did repress his sexual desires for years now and if it had to come out at some point then it's no surprise that it emerged so dramatically. She suddenly popped the question, he promised Seras not to tell anybody what had happened so he chose to lie about it, "N-No of course not..." however he was unfortunately an exceedingly poor liar, making it obvious that he'd snapped around her.

Ryan couldn't sense what Seras could, but decided to trust her on this, otherwise what was the point of even being on a team in the first place. Besides nothing good could come from that sort of reaction. "No way, they should be heading here on their own anyway, and if we split up that leaves us both vulnerable."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:02 am

Ceras grinned at him, seeing his heavy reaction as a yes.
"I see, i see.... Well then."
Walking on, they slowly reached the middle of the forest, the meeting place.
"The fog is getting thicker by the minute... and i can feel something there.."
She took a quick glace at Zamiel, gripping her rifle tighter.
"This just might be it. Get ready for anything."

Seras coughed, feeling like she was about to puke but decided to go on anyways.
She won`t be of much use like this, she had to keep moveing. Who knows what this feeling would be.
"Ceras is getting closer... i can sense her up ahead." She muttered.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Zamiel sighed, well at least she didn't have conclusive evidence that he and Seras had gone all the way... The thick was getting worse, he could barely see in front of him now. He took her warning to heart, but figured he'd be better off using his own powers rather than weapons (if you've got allies with you and can't see where you're shooting then it's probably a bad idea).

Seras really looked wretched like this, he didn't expect her to put up too much of a fight if worst came to the worst. Somehow, he expected just that to happen. "Okay, okay." well at least the fog wasn't thick enough that he couldn't check out her nice ass.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Ceras moved closer with him, then took cover behind a tree, takeing her weapon up.
"Zamiel, draw and take point. Its up ahead, but i can´t see it.. maybe you can."
Her weapon was off the safety, and something definatly creeped up before them...

Seras dragged herself on, slowly feeling better again as if they were inside the Aura now, no longer fighting against it...
Still, her legs felt weak due to this heavy pressure, the gun in her hand was heavy as a cinderblock.
Something moved in the white shadows of the fog...
She moved on to see...

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Zamiel entered a fighting stance, red light would shine out from his clenched fist, showing that he was about to put his magic to use. Hopefully the light would serve to illuminate what was up ahead too, giving Ceras a better aim. If it came down to it he'd probably let Ceras attack from the distance while he fought at a close range, that way the object of his obsession wouldn't have to get hurt.

Ryan was walking behind Seras now, trying to work out if that figure was who he thought it was. He kind of hoped he was wrong about this, that way he might not have to get his hands too dirty. Bit if he was right, well sucks to be her.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 pm

The figure was, as expected, no other than Kristin herself, standing there with a pokerface...
She was wearing something that looked like a straight jacket, only the restraints ripped apart by a great force. It was not too unsimiliar to Alucard`s bondage clothing.
She smirked, her Aura wild and untamed, as if she was lureing them there.
"Very well... you did very well, Hellsing hunters. You completed the mission. Bang, i´m dead... or not."

Ceras jumped onto Zamiel from behind, knocking him down onto he ground without even haveing to use much force, and pulled his arms onto his back, clicking a silver set of handcuffs into place.
"Sorry, hun. This needs to be done."

Kristin changed her appearance back as Seras was restrained as well, back to her ususal self, her aura concealed underneath her appearance.
"You fell in, well, how should we say it... a trap. We were indeed the vampires you were hunting for... and you fools believed us not to be by simple talking. Followed my orders. Let yourself get lured into the forest at night, followed by my armed gunmen. Bunch of idiots that you are."
She stepped over to Seras, couching down to grin.
"And now you´ll have to face the concequences for your foolish behavior...."
She got back to where she stood at first, makeing a sign with her hand.
"Do what you want with them, but make sure they won´t follow us dureing the next 24 hours.. then return back to me.."
She disappeared into thin air.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Ryan quickly latched his own set of silver handcuffs onto Seras before grinning towards her doppleganger. "So what do you think we ought to do with them?" he asked.

Zamiel sighed as he was knocked down onto the ground. He'd listen to Kristin's condescending rant right up until she left. "You know, I wish my gut feeling about people could be wrong, just for once." he said quietly. "I always assumed you'd do this to us from the word go, but I'd hoped so much that you meant it. Well, at least now I can feel a little less guilty about destroying you." he said as the handcuffs began to glow red as they were heated up. He was aiming to melt the handcuffs... Meanwhile a ring of fire would spring up around the four of them as he finally started putting his magic to use.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Ceras laughed, fireing a shot into each of Zamiels arms to get him out of his concentration.
"Why, lets just rape the poor bastards senseless, then leave them here. They can tell Integra for all i care, Kristin only told us to make sure they won`t follow."
She shot another round into his shoulder, then into the other one as he tried to focus again.
"Stubborn little one."

Seras started to struggle, trying to break free only to see that the handcuffs were made of silver and would slice her hands clean off if she would try to force them into a break.
"God damnit.. is that what you wanted? Lead us into a trap and rape us like a bunch of molesters?!"
Her pistol was lieing on the ground before her, teaseing her by makeing her think she could pick it up with her teeth.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

"Well I'm for it." said Ryan as he lifted Seras up by her hips, doing so would pull her head further away from the gun, to really torment her and rip her hope away. He'd start to tease her already by spanking and firmly squeezing on of her buttocks.

Zamiel just growled as he was repeatedly shot, "Don't underestimate me." he spat out. Despite the pain his strong sense of justice was enough to carry on the attack. A large jet of flames in the shape of a dragon would emerge from the wall of flames, it would make its way towards Ceras, almost incinerating her, almost there, so close now-

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Ceras clawed onto his head, grabbing him tightly to almost draw blood, and spoke to him mentally.
~You don`t want to do that... didn`t you say you would love me? Where`s the love from you? Whats wrong, darling? We can still kiss and make up together...!~
She telepathicly invaded his mind, interrupting the flow of information between him and his magic source, breaking his concentration by force.
"Much better..."
She turned him around, giggleing evily, as she ran a hand over his crotch.
"Won´t you think...?"

Seras growled, trying to kick him off, but found hard to do so in this position without looseing her balance and smack onto the ground.
She lacked support from her hands and could only kick once before she fell, landing even deeper in the dirty ground of the forest.
"Damn you.. I shouldn´t have spared you when we first met....!"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:55 pm

He ended up losing his concentration because of this. But, but that made no sense, he'd trained himself to the point where he could summon a firestorm even if his limbs were being torn off, how could she stop him through something as minimal as a phrase and a head grab? "How are you doing this?" he asked desperately, looking like he was on the verge of a psychological breakdown.

"Could'a, would'a, should'a, there's no point talking about it you know." he said, finding it pretty cute how she let herself fall down like that. In no time at all he'd be tearing her pants down to get a good, long look at her beautifully smooth ass.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:26 pm

"Maybe my mind control ability is just so irresistable like that..."
She purred, opening the zipper of his pants. He won`t be able to struggle being full of lead, nor would the little friend that soon rose to his full size in front of her, thanks to a little teaseing of her boobs.
"You never cease to amaze me there..." She said, giveing his shaft a good lick. "Now stay still, you need to be plenty wet for what i`ve got in charge for you...

"Tell me about it..." Seras groaned, still makeing sarcastic comments even when pinned down and now only wearing a pair of white lacy panties and a T shirt.
She could basically feel his looks on her ass, same as his intentions for it.
"Touch me if you dare...!" She threatened, trying to close her legs.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Ryan would rip her panties off, leaving them as tattered scraps of fabric that were left to fall to the ground. "I dare." he said before giving her buttocks a firm squeeze. Her legs were squeezing tightly together and that sure as hell protected her pussy, but her tight asshole was still fully exposed. Ryan would lick his fingers to coat them in saliva before sliding one of them into her back door, squirming it around inside of her.

"Wait mind control? What did you do that?" he asked, as she unleashed the stiff erection that he wished he didn't have. "Please don't do this..." he'd plead, struggling not to moan as she caressed his cock with her warm, skilled tongue. "Please..." he had a few small tears forming in his eyes, after all Zamiel's greatest desire in life was to protect others, however she was taking that away from him.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Seras squealed high pitchedly as she was penetrated by his finger, leaveing an unfamillar and somewhat painful, but strangely pleaseing sensation on her..
"The ass, huh.." She groaned, still finding breath to do so. "Fits your reputation..."
All she could hope for was that he´d be gentle, and that his cock won´t be too big.

Ceras however had one hell of a cock on her tongue as she licked him all over, coating him with her spit before sucking a few times on him, makeing him ready enough for what was to follow...
She took her hotpants off, exposeing her pussy in the nude and slowly sit on his abdomen, crouching just above him...
"What do you think follows now, Boy...?"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 pm

He shivered, ashamed by how much the sight of her hot pussy turned him on. He was so hard now, all too ready for the hot sex that she was promising him. "I, I suppose you're going to rape me now aren't you." he said, hoping that this would be all she'd do to him. He was struggling to resist the allure of her mind control, but was failing miserably, it was like he was frozen to the ground.

"Reputation? Well what can I say? This is your tightest hole, and now it's mine." he said before sliding another finger inside of her, trying to prepare her for his cock. "Sorry bitch but by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk after me."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Ceras smiled, kissing him all too dearfully. Maybe not everything of what she said was a lie.
"Rape is when the other partner doesn`t want the sex.. but you do, i can feel that easyly."
She said this as she rubbed against his member as she let him stay between her buttocks.
"Anyways, you`ll face something new this time.."
She got up a little, before spreading her ass with her fingers and slowly letting him slide in, a bit of blood comeing out from going too quickly, but a powerful vampire like Ceras was the least to mind it.
"Mmmh..."

Seras growled again, the feeling intenseifying as some pressure was added by his second finger.
"Maybe not, but i can make damn sure none of you do either... somehow..."
The taunt didn´t come out as planned, her mind was blurred and not quite as clear as ususal.
Her tight passage wasn´t opening up willingly as it clentched upon Ryan`s fingers, trying to chop them off apperantly.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Zamiel seemed to melt into the kiss for as long as it lasted, perhaps he wasn't as unwilling as he made himself out to be. Still he couldn't help but gasp as her ass slid down along his erection, her whole, tight body wrapping around him. He wanted to deny is so much, but he couldn't stop himself from moaning for her, proof of the ecstasy he gained from being inside her. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Hmm, real imaginative there Seras." he said with a voice that dripped sarcasm. He had to admit she was pretty damn tight, he couldn't wait to feel take the tightness as his own. "So do you think you'll be as good as your sister there?" he asked before he placed his cock at the edge of her asshole.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Ceras grinned, pulling back from the kiss with a trail of saliva comeing from her mouth.
"Why...?" She said, purring a bit as she made herself comfortable.
"Because i love you."
She started to move, her tight, warm ass squeezing him out as she went up and down on his cock, running her fingers over his chest as she opened his shirt to lick on his nipples.
"You´re a tight fit.." She commented, grinning still before kissing him again, short and sweet this time.

Seras bit her tongue before she let loose another comment.
"No.... i`m much, much worse.. you`re gonna find out when i get loose."
She shuddered a bit, trying to get away still, crawling away from his cock to prevent the deep penetration that was to follow.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Zamiel would return her second sweet kiss, she was just so intoxicating, it was like he was addicted to her lips. He'd be struggling to resist a moan when he heard what she had to say, "You, you love me?" he asked, feeling a wave of heat run through his chest, he almost couldn't believe what she'd just said. The words he'd spoken to her before came back to him, he had no choice but to say them, "I love you too..."

Ryan would lift her up by her hips again, only this time she'd feel a strange tingling in her skin. "Cute, but somehow I doubt it." he said as he pulled her hips in, allowing him to gradually force his member into her tight, unwilling ass.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Ceras giggled, teaseing him by running her fingers over his naked chest.
"I know, sweetie.. i know. It wasn`t a dream what happenend by the pool, you know.. we did it for real."
She kissed him, sweet and soft, whilest clentching onto his arms for a harder pace.
His cock rammed into her, impaleing her soft flesh again and again, bringing pleasure into both of them as she slowly leaned over him, gripping the grass next to him to tear it apart in her ruptureing pleasure.
"mmmh... Zamiel.." She whispered eroticially, stokeing the side of his face as she did.

Seras tried to bite into the ground, but eventually failed and left her mouth open to scream out in the pain she felt, his large dick penetrateing her all at once like a spear being rammed into a helpless victim.
A single tear was shred loose as her ass gripped his cock with force, as if someone´s hand wanted to crush it. It was a perfectly virgin ass ready to be claimed his.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum