Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic Empty Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 am

By the time Seras arrived at the hotel, there was no sight of Zamiel.
The two had been going there seperately to make it seem as if they met there on some sort of date, which would be more logical for friends than to just go there side by side..
She definately felt Vampires nearby.. strong ones. An incredibly strong one dominated this place, along with two weaker companions... Zamiel would most likely be able to tell more with his senses.
"Where is he..." She groaned, leaning against a fence in her rather revealing nightlife clothing.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 am

On duty Zamiel usually took to wearing a black suit, this mission however required something a little different... By the time he met up with Seras again he'd be wearing a simple black shirt with similar dark jeans. It was complimented with a white scarf that somehow added further emphasis to his pale hair and white skin. He notably had a lollipop in his mouth and was carrying a shopping bag with him.

"Hey Sera- Um, S-seras?" he began to blush deeply at the sight of her, after all she'd always been beautiful but now she looked absolutely stunning.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:50 am

Seras blinked at his attire, being a bit confused.
"Isn`t that alittle too stealthly to even go shopping? Just to be casual..?"
His clothes made him look more handsome, she thought, but quickly knocked those thoughts off.
It was a mission, nothing more, nothing less.
"...what is it?" She didn´t get what he was so stunned about, naturally innocent as always.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 am

He blushed even more and found himself having to take a very large gulp, as if doing so would somehow make him swallow his fear, "Well you look good, beautiful even, really, really hot if you don't mind me saying so..." he muttered, coming across as polite yet deeply shy.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 am

Seras, blushing deeply now, shrugged it off and proceeded to get to the main entrace, trying to forget about it.
"No time for compliments.. we got a mission to do. You can do that when we`re inside, okay?"
If Nobody would`ve been a regular guy, she would´ve beaten him up.. but she knew how he meant it, he simply didn`t know what was with her.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:05 am

He blinked a few times, "Thank you very much... Most of the time I have pretty terrible luck with women, I sometimes feel that if I complimented a girl they'd beat me up." he admitted, good for him that he wasn't a regular guy.

Still, he'd keep to himself how cute she looked when she blushed, "Okay lets go, we will be sharing the same room right?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Seras sighed at his question, going over to the receptionist.
"Yes, the same room... and yes, i`m going to have to make some rules up for that."
She smiled towards the young man in uniform.
"We reservated... names are Kyra Sanders and ..."
She sweatdropped as she remembered his fake name.
"Simon Sanders."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Sanders? So they were going to play the roles of siblings after all? Well it didn't seem to matter too much, "I'm okay with any rules you give me Kyra, I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable." he told her, wondering if the room would have two separate beds or a single double bed.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

The receptionist nodded and gave her the keys.
"Thank you, and have a nice holiday. Enjoy our services!"

Seras, thanking as well then took Zamiels hand, dragging him along to the elevator.
"Jesus christ. I could kill Integra right now."
She groaned, quietly.
"She reservated the freaking couple room, just to tease me."
Pointing at the key she recieved, she had noticed the heart shaped plushie attached to it.
"God fucking damnit."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm

"Don't worry it's completely meaningless if we don't actually hex sex or anything..." he said, pretty sure that neither of them would be doing anything like that to each other. Heh heh, but you've got to admit that plushie is pretty cute." he said with a smile that hovered somewhere between nieve and goofy. "So, what will these rules be?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Seras, sighing as she pressed the button on the elevator where they needed to go to, looked sternly at him.
"First of all, you keep your hands where they should be unless its in public. That sounds wierd but its part of the stealth.
Second, we sleep together but back to back.
Third, we change clothes in the bathroom.
That should be plenty to ensure nothing wierd happens on this mission. "
The elevator opened again, revealing a hallway of room numbers.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Zamiel had noted the door number so he'd just head straight towards it, "Very well, I understand completely." he stated, essentially agreeing with everything she said. "So anything else or is that it?" he asked, now standing outside the door to their bedroom.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 pm

"Thats it for now.. if i encounter any problems with you i´ll make up some more of course."
Opening the room, it revealed a large, heart shaped double bed, crimson red curtains and a large comfortable carpet instead of the regular floor.
The TV was bigger than in the other rooms, and some candles were on the shelfs, but they did have a bathroom and a large drawer with clothes.
"You`ve got to be kidding me Hellsing..."
Seras groaned, at the edge of believeing it.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:58 pm

He couldn't help but laugh, "I don't think it's pretty funny. Don't worry, the bed looks comfortable and I have absolutely no intention of doing anything that could make you hate me." he said before checking to see what kind of clothes the drawer contained (out of pure curiosity of course).

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Seras also stepped over to check... finding that the drawer mainly consisted of revealing outfits, stockings and underwear...
"....Jesus. What was Integra thinking...?!"
The blone girl shook her head, takeing out one of the outfits out of curiosity, holding it towards her body to see if it would fit.
"Well at least she got my size right."
It was a tight fitting corset with panties along with them, something a ballet dancer would wear...
However, the two straps for the stockings suggested otherwise.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Zamiel blushed even more, but... If she was looking then would there really be any harm in him exploring the clothing collection? He'd keep rummaging himself, every so often stopping to imagine what Seras might look like in one of the skimpy, sexualized outfits that had been prepared for her, "Well, like I said, it's all meaningless if we don't actually have sex right?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Seras nodded, relieved to be brought back to the reality.
"Right, right... i`m just curious about this one."
She looked at it, sighing as she turned to Nobody with a blush.
"Don`t tell anyone, but.. I`m gonna try this on. Its just makeing me curious how i`ll look like in that."
Truth to be told, it was more revealing than her current outfit, but the corset wouldn`t make her look as fat as she thought she was.
Takeing a pair of matching stockings along, she went into the bathroom, locking the door before she started to change.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:59 pm

"I, um, sure... My lips are sealed." he said, turning away from her so that she wouldn't be able to see how the colour red had dominated his face. Well if she wanted to try that on the who was he to stop her? Still he kind of hoped that he'd get to see her wearing it, he couldn't help think about it.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Seras, stripping off her clothes let out a sigh.
"This is gonna be so embarressing.. but who knows, if it looks good maybe i`ll keep it.."
Slowly takeing the thing on, she noticed how tight it was, fitting her like a glove.
"Ugh.. well safe to say it won`t be one of my jogging outfits."
As she finally strapped on the corset and clipped on the stockings, she came out to face Zamiel again.
"....how do i look...?"
The corset definately complimented her sleek figure and large bust, as well as her long slender legs were underlined by the satin stockings.. finally her curves were perfected by the panty-like ending of the corset.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Zamiel looked entranced by the image of the queen that stood before him. Maybe it was wrong but after seeing Seras look so sexy he'd probably never be able to divorce that image from his mind. "I, you, I think you look... Well, I don't think beautiful even begins to do you justice."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Seras blinked, looking down on herself.
"Wow, thanks.. I`d never thought i would look good in it. I guess i do have a sexy figure afterall."
Turning around, she looked at the mirror, faceing Zamiel with the back... needless to say her butt was also tightly fitted by the outfit, giveing a clear look at where the legs ended and the good started at.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm

He was somehow able to resist the overpowering urge to state longingly at her flawless ass. However he'd make the mistake of covering up his eyes, demonstrating that her sex appeal had already given her a lot of control over him. "I suppose you were always that sexy... If, if you don't mind my saying so."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Seras blushed, her face gratefully turned away.
"I suppose so... Ugh. I gotta take this off, its just too tight. But at least it made be feel pretty once."
She turned to go back into the bathroom to change.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 pm

"Well, I, actually I always thought that you were pretty." he admitted, still covering up his eyes. Once he heard the bathroom door close he'd open up his eyes again and sigh with relief. Yes, he'd have to find some way of distracting himself, to take his mind off that image.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Changeing clothes again, she sighed, trying to focus on the mission.
She did spot three vampires, staying close together apperantly, but in this huge place she couldn´t really specifiy where it was.
The best bet would be to simply wait...
Comeing out in her previous outfit, she sighed again.
"Maybe its best for now that we go to sleep, and wait for the night to come..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum