Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors

2 posters

Go down

Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors Empty Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors

Post  Seras Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Seras:
*slowly goes up the stairs to Integra`s Room*
What will it be this time, i wonder...
Its been some time. Maybe something challengeing for once.
*talks to herself, unknowest of Zamiel next to her, but eventually notices by the footsteps and blinks*
Oh, hello..
I.. i didn´t see you comeing.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors Empty Re: Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors

Post  Nobody Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Zamiel smiled warmly at her and chuckled ever so slightly, "So mean I'm finally getting good at this whole stealth thing? Thank you very much, that's great to hear." he told his superior officer as he took a seat right next to her. "So what do you think this mission will be? If it really requires too vampires I'm guessing it won't be easy huh?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors Empty Re: Mission Briefing 1: Myterious rumors

Post  Seras Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Seras:
"Oh i don´t know.. probably. But Sir Integra likes to be extra cautious... failed missions always cost lives, you know." Sitting down, she waited for Sir Integra to come and brief them for what was going to happen.
"Now, lets be quiet and listen."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

She'd take her time to walk across the room. Marching in strong silence she'd take her way to the main desk and take her place at its head. Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing would address both of her soldiers, "Seras Victoria, Nobody Roads. We have reason to believe that vampires have taken up residence in a certain hotel where they are capturing everybody who enters and turning them into ghouls. I would deploy my regular troops however this mission would very much take place in the public eye and all thinks considered I'd rather keep civilian panic and general awareness of our activities down to an absolute minimum. Therefore your mission is to pose as two regular people and enter this hotel - Where your shall begin destroying every other vampire and ghoul you find. Do I make myself clear?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

Seras stood up and saluted.
"Yes, of course Sir Integra! Understood!"
She then sat down again, looking at the map that hung next to the window.
"But how are we going to approach..? Are we just going to disguise as random civillians?"
Seras asked, looking clueless.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 am

Zamiel had also given a salute and had chimed his "Yes, of course Sir Integra! Understood!" at the same time as Seras, it was part of the formality after all.

Integra would cough for a moment before looking at them both, somehow managing to look at them both whilst giving the impression that as individuals they had her complete, undivided attention. "Yes, casual clothing and something to hide your weapons in. Assuming these vampires are your typical beasts then the whole building will be a bloody mess right about now, ghouls will be walking around with impunity and you'll both be perfectly free to go on all guns blazing, as it were. If on the other hand these vampires are smart they'll be quietly abducting people from their hotel rooms while allowing most people to leave and survive, completely unaware of the danger that they were in, a more troublesome but more efficient and long term way to sate their blood lust. If it's the latter case then you would require a cover story, posing as maybe friends, siblings or even lovers." she explained to them.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 am

Seras blushed lightly.
"Sir, i-i would rather ask you that we can use the first therm.... we can play that role best."
Seeing that she could never see Zamiel as her brother, nor as her boyfriend she decided to try it with the easiest choice.
"I`ll promise i will not fail even though i need to do this..!"

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 am

"Suit yourselves. Just don't cause too much of a public spectacle and for heaven's sake try not to die for a second time. That would be all, you are dismissed."

"Thank you sir Integra." said Zamiel before walking out of the room. "Y-You know she's a good leader but who'd have thought that a human could be so intimidating?" he asked before grinning at Seras, "You knowww, come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen you in anything but your uniform."

He would have felt nervous about the lovers act as well, but he did see Seras as a friend so he was more than happy to play the role.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:37 am

Seras follwed her now officially formed friend, nodding a bit.
"Yes, she is.. quite so."
Going down the steps again, she looked over her clothing, shrugging.
"I never needed anything else than this uniform when working here... i think i barely have one or two decent outfits beside this one."
She sighed lightly.
"Lets see... hopefully this will work out. I don´t want to fail another mission."

------> Hotel

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down