Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 am

"Wait that doesn't make any sense. How can you not know what your business is here?" he asked, clearly having no intention of his walking away from this, "And no that isn't all we came here for. I was actually wondering if it was possible for us to join forces for now to help each other track down our common enemy." he proposed in a quite and formal tone.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 am

Kristin huffed, feeling further resistance from the boy.
"What i meant to say is that this is none of your concern. We are handleing the situation here and are in no need of help. We are tracking down our target and will dispose of it as soon as we found it.. So there is no need to do such buisness with you, even if my partners trust you this much to give off thier true names..."

Seras growled, turning towards her entirely.
"Wait a moment, bitch. You say you got things under control when you have only two people looking for someone that could be anywhere? How are you in no need of help if you obviously DONT have the situation under control!?"

Kristin raised her head, looking at Seras through her dark shades checking her out.
"....Are you Seras Victoria...?"
She asked, sounding rather amazed other than her harsh tone before.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 am

"Please, let's discuss this like civilized people. We can't just stop, we have a job to do and I doubt that Sir Integra Hellsing would accept our failure or surrender... It means that we don't have an option other than to keep hunting these vampires down whether you want us to or not. So what I'm saying is that since we're both after the same target and have nothing to lose from helping each other that we might as well work together and combine our strengths, if nothing else it might help us catch these guys quicker and more effectively." he said, trying for a more polite approach than calling the most powerful vampire in the building a bitch.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 am

Kristin practically ignored Zamiel for the second, gazeing her eyes over Seras... then she lowered her arms that were crossed before.
"...alright... you are allowed to come in.. for now. Lets discuss this, as you pointed it out.."

Seras, blinking, simply shrugged and got inside, putting her gun away as she did so.
"Alright... now aren´t the other two here?"
She looked around, finding nobody else but her.

"They are out to search, naturally." Kristin said, sitting down on a table near the three coffins that were standing on the wall... one was quite old, and made of solid rock.
"Take a seat... We have plenty of drinks in the cooler if you wish."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 am

"Oh please don't worry about me, I'm absolutely fine." he assured her before sitting down opposite her. On further inspection he had to admit that this woman was stunningly beautiful, but he refused to comment on it out loud. "Anyway I'm Zamiel and this is Seras."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:57 am

Kristin smirked.
"I know your name.. Ceras was kind enough to report every single detail of her "meeting" with you. And the name Seras Victoria is also not unknown to me.. as since it was Ceras`s original, we know everything about her. Her outstanding capabilities as well as her tendencies to violence.."

Seras groaned again, being reminded of her blood filled past. She wanted to get to the point as quickly as possible.
"So how can we work together...?"

Kristin looked over to her.
"Thats simple... you´ll take orders from me. That`s all."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 am

He sighed a little. But he wouldn't inquire into Seras' past, after all he liked to keep his own hidden and really didn't like to discuss the less noble things he'd done, therefore he could completely understand and respect Seras' right to keep these things private. "I just have one question, who are you exactly?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm

"My current name is Kristin Sohar... and my mission is to execute all artificial vampires that roam free." She simply replied, pouring wine into a glas before takeing a sip out of it... she was expecting this to be takeing much longer...
"Those pests have been around for over a year now, trying to become more powerful by absorbing souls.. we kill them before they do. That`s basically it."

Seras sighed, haveing heard all of that before. The Freak vampires were thier buisness as well, they had been all over London recently.. but she would`ve never guessed that there were others that took care of them without thier knowledge.
"But how come we never heard of each other if you do the same job as we do?"

"Because you would´ve killed us, Hellsing." Kristin gave her a sadistic grin. "You know how Integra would never allow anyone beside her to be Englands last defense."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 am

So other vampires were after the FREAKS too? Well it made sense, even if they weren't doing it out of kindness for humans these artificial vampires would still be disrupting the 'live stock' of organic vampires. As far as Zamiel was concerned Hellsing's main priority was hunting vampires that didn't control their feeding habits and as such put the whole country in danger, so they didn't need to show too much concern over vampires that drank a moderate amount of blood out of the bare necessity of having to sustain himself. Or perhaps that's how he saw his orders through rose tinted glasses, after all as a vampire he had a strong bias himself. "It's nice to meet you Kristin, what would you like us to do?" he asked like an obedient solider, it seemed he didn't plan on arguing with her.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Kristin raised an eyebrow, barely visible behind her large shades.
"The next night you two will be aiding my partners... with four people we can cover a larger area. They will link up with you telepathicly, if they haven´t already..."
She looked at Zamiel, slightly suspicious.

Seras was also suspicous of him, but rather kept her attention at Kristin´s post, trying to figure out if she was hideing something, and if so, what her true intentions were.
"Well, why aren´t you helping as well..? Five people would cover even more ground..."

Kristin grinned.
"I am doing so.. from here."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:34 pm

Zamiel was actually pretty relived all things considered. He didn't like being ordered around, especially by somebody with Kristin's greater than thou attitude... But he didn't want to risk enraging her or doing anything that could get them into a fight. After all he could tell that they wouldn't stand a chance and that Seras would most likely be killed for her efforts.

Right now he just wanted to cooperate to protect his partner. "Understood. Should we return to our hotel room for the rest of the day then?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Kristin nodded, takeing another sip out of the glass.
"My partners will return soon, so there will be no need for you tonight... tomorrow however i´m expecting results. Don`t let me down... now rest, you will need your strength."

Seras was unsure of how to judge this unintentioned alliance. It seemed more temporarly then anything else, and she expected to be stabbed in the back faster than she could look.
"Fine.. i was starting to feel tired anyhow. Lets go, Zamiel..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Zamiel however was more trusting than Seras... Not that wasn't true he was pretty suspicious all things considered, but he took it upon himself to act like he wasn't and go along with what happened, just in case he'd misjudged them. So he'd buy the story and follow Seras out, "Thank you very much miss Kristin, I look forward to working with you."

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Seras simply went out of the room, her gun holstered ever since she got inside... it was too easy. Way too easy and peaceful to be true. They needed to find the vampires and they offered to find them....
Most likely thier alliance would stop by the time they found them...
As soon as they were back in her room, Seras allowed herself to speak freely again.
"She`s gonna betray us as soon as she has the chance to." She said, putting her gun on the table. "I can see that... besides, i don´t like her. Not only because she has even bigger breasts than i do."
She only commented that because she realized that Zamiel was probably looking there from time to time, thanks to her open display of them.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Zamiel found himself blushing very, very deeply when she made the comparison. "Seras please, I don't know what you think of me but I'm not the sort of person that pays too much attention to those things." he was being somewhat honest about that... He did make it a point not to stare at cleavage or anything revealing, but on the other hand he did tend to blush and get caught off guard around anything sexual. It meant that he noticed it, but didn't think on it long enough to mentally compare the two.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 pm

Seras sweatdropped, looking over to him.
"Oh please, Zamiel. You`re a guy, and even i noticed you aren`t gay after i dressed up in that skimpy costume. Its only natural for you to take a peek."
She kicked her boots off, takeing off her socks and plopped down on the bed, grunting a bit.
"Thing is, we`re in deep trouble.... probably. But most likely i have to say."
She shook her head, crawling farther onto the bed.
"Lets take a nap, shall we..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 pm

"Believe me a lot of it was surprise. I mean I heard a rumor that you had a phobia of sex so it kind of surprised me that you'd wear something so skimpy." he said before laughing, "But yeah I did take a peek every now and then - Hey wait, did you think I was gay?" he asked, blinking a few times.

"Oh right, do you want me to keep watch while you sleep again? If, like you say, we're in trouble it's probably best not to leave ourselves so vulnerable.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Seras sighed, lieing down in a more comfortable pose.
"Its not a phobia.. its a trauma related to sex, thats all. The last time i visited a therapist they said i might be able to overcome it as soon as i find someone careing enough to take it slow.."
Looking over to her, she grinned evilly.
"And yes, i did think that somewhat... i mean, all the soldiers are out with girls all the time, but you just talk to them... "
Patting down next to her, she covered her lower half with the red satin blanket.... then slapped herself against the forehead and stood back up, going to the bathroom with a thin nightgown in her hand which was in the drawer.
"I`m so silly. I need to change and brush my teeth before i go to bed..."
She opened the door to the bathroom, looking over to Zamiel.
"You could change here while i do, there`s no need for a guard tonight."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 pm

"Um, would you prefer it if I went out with girls all the time instead of talking to them?" he asked, wondering if everybody thought he was gay because of that. He hadn't considered it before, but equally he hadn't made any romantic moves on any guys either so that hardly seemed justified. Wait what was with that grin? And why did it make him shiver inside, it was so like Ceras', almost identical.

"Yes, you go do that, I'll get changed into my pyjamas." he said as he went to pick up his bag.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Seras laughed a bit before closeing the bathroom door, somewhat amused about his innocent comment.
She stripped down, looking into the mirror for a moment to see her tired eye face reflected to her.
She really needed sleep, that was for sure..
Takeing on the nightgown, it fitted her perfectly, but made her feel kind of lightly covered. It was thin enough to look through on some parts, although the chest part was covered enough.
Still, her curves were visible without problems, makeing her blush a bit.
"Oh damn me and my curiosity."
Speaking about curiousity, she wondered if Zamiel was done yet... she was, but Pyjamas would take longer than a simple nightgown...
She decided to take a peek, blushing over her thinking like that as she slowly, slowly opened the door up to the point where a crack made her see through, and she gave it a peek..

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 pm

She'd decided to watch at either the very best or the very worst moment. He had just finished undressing, sliding off his underwear to leave himself completely and utterly naked, exposed to her curious eyes. He had quite a lithe and slender figure that showed he was clearly in shape but not obviously muscular. And it only got worse...

The smile had made him think of Ceras, which made him think about what she had done to him earlier... As such his cock was hard and fully erect. If he knew Seras was watching him he might have been reacting very differently - but as it was he seemed to be casually lost in recollection, a cute, entranced expression all over his face.

If she looked down for long enough she'd almost certainly realize that he was surprisingly well endowed.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Seras, who`s eyes were curious as a kitten at first, soon widened as she saw he was completely naked right in front of her eyes... but not only that, but smirking like that, his cock hard erect and larger than anything she had imagined it to be...
Her blush deepened further, and she leaned towards the door to open it a bit more...
Strangely enough this situation was quite exciteing for her, makeing her ususally slow beating vampireic heart catch on, her senses stirred up like nothing else..
God damnit FOCUS, Seras! Its Zamiel..! Your partner! Get your mind free of gutter and close the damn door again!
As if this wasn´t worse enough, she actually loosed her balance due to her lack of sleep, and fell towards the open door.
"JIKES!!" She squealed out before the door opened entirely, letting her fall to the floor with a loud thump.

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 pm

When he heard Seras fall he'd forget that he was still naked and immediately make his way towards her, it seemed his altruistic instincts completely overrode his common sense. "Hey are you alright, do you need a hand getting up?" he asked, kneeling down besides her.

That was almost certainly a bad thing to go, as it put his long, hard member in close proximity to his flustered and confused partner.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Seras, rubbing her hips as she sat up, wasn`t aware of the situation until she opened her eyes, seeing his erect member practically right in front of her face.
"........EEP!"
Squealing out, she instinctively pushed him away, throwing him onto the bed with his back first, only resulting in his erection now standing straight up, even more visible.
Her head was bright red and she looked sort of frightened as she slowly stood up, unsure of what to do. She could just get back to the bathroom, but.... wasn´t this what she wanted? Seeing Zamiel naked like that?
As if her body didn´t react, she stepped over to him, a hand over her mouth.
"U-uhm.. s-sorry.. i... i didn`t mean to... i mean i was... I just fell because i was so tired..."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 am

He blinked once or twice when he suddenly found himself on the bed, his hard length completely and utterly exposed to her. She was a lot stronger than he'd expected. He'd sit up, this didn't hide him but it would let him make eye contact. "Oh okay." he said, as though he truly believed her...

Just then he'd realize that he was naked and suddenly try to cover himself up with his arms. "Oh God, I, I'm so sorry..." he said, his all too characteristic blush growing over his face. "I really am so sorry, is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Wait, was he apologizing to her for being peeked at? It was official, she could get away with murder around Zamiel.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum