Bloodfest: A Hellsing RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Mysterious Rumors Main Topic - Page 6 Empty Re: Mysterious Rumors Main Topic

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Ceras smirked again, picking out her weapons, a silenced MP5 submachinegun with a grenade launcher attached as well as a heavlyly modifed M16 rifle, modded into Bullpup, with a scope and a small shotgun attached.
"Well i`m ready for action. As soon as Ryan dresses up, i guess we can go."

Seras sighed, sitting on the chair that was near the table, hearing her orders as she wasn´t exactly pleased about them.
"I suppose so.." She simply overheard what Zamiel said to Ceras, although she seemed to notice it.

Seras
Admin

http://sn-rpg.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 pm

"Well if you want me to get it done fast." he'd known Seras for a while and considered her a friend, though he had picked up a few bad habits around her, the most prominent one was a complete and utter lack of modesty. Without caring who saw he'd undress, getting completely naked before changing into his regular clothes. "So we moving out?" he asked as thought nothing had happened.

Zamiel sighed loudly, would he really turn out like that if he kept hanging out with Ceras? He hoped not, and he really hoped that Seras wouldn't react too much to this. "So, um, who'll team up with who?"

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Seras simply looked away, a tint blush raiseing on her face, but she knocked it off by thinking about something else.
"Well, i think we should..."

Kristin interrupted her harshly.
"Zamiel and Ceras will team up, and Seras and Ryan will take the other team... thats an equeal sort of power for both teams."

Ceras, still smirking and with her rifle in her hand, went over to Zamiel and took his hand.
"My, oh my. What an honor to be with you again... well, how do we say, lets ride..!"

Seras, suspicious of how the two acted together, nodded simply and walked over to Ryan as soon as he was done changeing. "Guess it can`t be helped. I`ll try to be the best partner i can."

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobody Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Zamiel would also take care to hold her hand, "Please the honor is all mine. Shall we?" he questioned as he followed her out. Somehow he just felt like he had to please Ceras in whatever way he could, even if he risked Seras learning about them. He decided to do whatever it took to stop the vampires.

"Yeah sure." Ryan said with a yawn as he walked off with Seras. He didn't really care about her all that much since she was all but a stranger to him, an admirably brave soldier with a killer body, but a stranger none the less. Besides he got what Kristin had in mind, they'd been paired up this way so that they could kill the Hellsing duo once the mission was done, if it was necessary. In which case it was probably best not to get too attached.

Nobody

Back to top Go down

Post  Seras Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Ceras smiled, grasping Zamiel´s hand tighter before she rushed off, mostly dragging him along.
"We`ll be there in no time and done before they even arrive..."
Dashing out of the door, nobody even saw them leaveing except feeling a breath of wind.

Seras sweatdropped, seeing the more or less cold reaction of Ryan as a bad sign.
Following the others in a regular speed, she went with the more casual style, all smooth and calm.
"No need to stirr up the crowd..."

-------> The Hunt

Seras
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: